ISO-NE Market Report
New England has low renewable penetrations at present, but aggressive state clean energy policies will drive rapid change to the supply mix. As renewable resources supplant thermal generation, price volatility will rise and the need for capacity resources will grow as thermal generation retires and capacity markets tighten. This report discusses Ascend's market outlook for ISO-NE as this transition gets underway.
- Comprehensive 40-50 page ISO/RTO-specific market report reviewing Macro-Level Drivers, Resource Mix Forecasts, Price Forecasts, Geospatial Considerations, and the New Market Dynamics of the energy transition.
- Price forecasts that include energy, ancillary, capacity, REC, and carbon markets (as applicable) for each ISO
- Forecasts for day-ahead energy price shapes and volatility as well as real-time volatility
- Summary forecast output files
- 30-minute online consultation with an Ascend Market Expert
Questions? Contact Us
$ 20,000.00 USDGo back to store